Japan’s education system is perfect, which is not much different from that in China, and the cost-effectiveness of studying abroad is very high. Every year, many people apply to study here.
let’s take a look at the 2020 Japanese graduate student resume writing guide together with the small edition of overseas study.
Let’s first look at the writing.
1. Basic information
The basic information generally includes name, gender, date of birth, place of origin, School of origin, current address, email address, photo, etc Since studying abroad in Japan is a professor’s Nino system, we usually don’t meet the professor during the magnetic shielding period, so how can we show our mental outlook to the professor? At this time, the photos play a role.
therefore, the more formal the photos are, the more spiritual the better, so that when the professor sees the photos, he can feel our emphasis on magnetic shielding and application
2. Learning experience
The complete learning experience from small to large should be written clearly as much as possible. Of course, some of the more important learning courses learned in the university stage can also be reflected as much as possible to prove the knowledge reserve of students in the professional field
3. Reward and punishment · qualification
This part is mainly to indicate which awards, scholarships and language proficiency certificates have been obtained during the university period. Remember
, not only the names of awards and qualifications, but also the time of acquisition. Generally, the latest awards are written in the reverse order.
In addition, if there is a long time between awards, but as long as there is a high degree of relevance to the application profession, it can be written down if it is helpful to apply.
the expected time of winning awards and qualifications should be written down.
4. Publishing experience
This part refers to the experience of which articles and papers have been published. The pre published experience of
can also be written in this part, as long as it is written in advance. When writing the publishing experience of
, remember to write the time of publication, the name of the journal, the journal number, the author’s publication and other specific information, so as to facilitate the professor’s reference.
5. Research experience
This part mainly states what research activities they have done. Some students of
may have questions about why they want to write research experience. I didn’t do specific research during the university period. The reason for this kind of problem is that the teaching of Japanese universities and research rooms is mainly research-oriented, and professors attach great importance to students’ research ability.
As for the problem that no specific research has been done in domestic universities, you can recall what you have done with professors or tutors, what research topics, or whether you have visited well-known research institutes during the semester
6. Internship and practical activities
Japanese professors not only attach importance to students’ research ability, but also to practical and practical ability.
this part includes two aspects.
I. It is necessary to indicate which societies have participated in, which specific activities have been done and what gains (important) have been made during the period of University
2. What social practice activities have you participated in, and what growth and new understanding you have gained through this practice.
describes the internship and practice activities that you have participated in. When you apply for professional needs, you should indicate which graduate students’ abilities you have developed through practice
Let’s take a look at writing skills.
First, determine the major you want to apply for.
before you write your resume, please make sure you have your own subject or similar subject.
don’t go to your own dream University, this subject, that subject.
don’t choose the subject you are not interested in to go to a good university
Second, optimize your resume by comparison and identification.
under the premise of determining your own subject, please find several resumes of the same subject. In order to compare and identify, please find at least three resumes.
You may not see a fixed pattern, but you should realize the basic quality of learning this subject well, such as books in this field, or work experience. If there is , how much does it take. In other words, a standard resume will include the following points:
1) general description of disciplines
2) the degree of fascination with the subject and why
3) relevant basic knowledge and working experience
4) other life interests
Third, we have been educated for many years in China, and we have a slight disadvantage in language and comprehensiveness
Finally, let’s look at the notes for writing.
1. For senior high school students applying for undergraduate course, it’s better not to duplicate the content in the resume with that in other documents, write something that will not be involved in other content, and reflect the quality of students in as many ways as possible
2. For the students of bachelor’s degree and master’s degree or master’s degree and doctor’s degree, the contents of resumes similar to other documents should be concise, rich, concise and powerful, that is, the contents of resumes can be detailed in other documents
3. The resume writing methods of undergraduate students and graduate students are similar. The difference lies in the type of information provided and the proportion of these information
4. What’s written in the resume should make the admissions officer feel that you are different, emphasize “personalization”, and have a clear purpose. It’s for this school.
Top 3 of Japanese study and employment
Interview skills sharing of Japanese study visa
Introduction to the direction of studying abroad and employment of Japanese media major
How to apply for a study visa