It’s very important to fill in the motivation letter for studying abroad. The school mainly depends on the reason letter for admission, the fund guarantee and the specification of the source to decide whether to enroll students.
then, the following is a detailed introduction to the master’s motivation letter writing guide of Tokyo University in Japan.
First of all, let’s talk about the notes when filling in
1. When filling in the content of relevant fund payment, it should be consistent with the content of “fund payment declaration”.
2. Make a draft before filling in, and pay attention not to tick or modify with correction fluid when filling in formally
3. Copy the original before filling in.
4. When filling in the form, the applicant must fill in the form in person
Then add the specific contents one by one according to the following points, and then write them together
1. Motivation for studying abroad: write down the original intention of studying in Japan in combination with your current situation
I have always been interested in Japanese culture and language, and I am looking forward to studying in Japan
I have honed my will in many years of study and work and feel that the time for studying abroad is ripe
I find my own level (Japanese, business) is insufficient in my on-the-job work, and I want to learn more.
With the encouragement of Japanese friends, we are more determined to study abroad
2. Purpose of studying abroad: write clearly the specific purpose of studying in Japan (including the reason why you study Japanese).
I have always loved Japanese learning. Through my own efforts, what level has the Japanese language reached.
To further improve the Japanese level above the existing level and make up for the lack of communication with the Japanese
To learn advanced science and technology knowledge of Japan (combined with disciplines to be studied in the future) and lay a solid foundation for future work
To understand the Japanese culture and do one’s part for the friendship between China and Japan
3. The hope of entering Japanese school after graduation: the choice of subjects and universities
What kind of work you are currently engaged in and what kind of deficiencies you find yourself in, so you want to enter a University (College) for further study after finishing the language school.
What level of university do you want to enter (give the specific name of the school).
in order to enter such a university, what subjects should be paid attention to in the learning process of language school (cultural courses, such as mathematics, English, or professional knowledge).
4. The route after university graduation: whether you want to stay in Japan or go back to China after graduation, it should be consistent with the content written in front of you
After graduation, I hope to return to China to engage in work related to my major.
in order to make full use of my Japanese knowledge, I want to find a Japanese funded or Sino Japanese joint venture to work in.
At the same time of returning home to work, spread Japanese culture and contribute to China Japan friendship
Or, after graduation, I want to work in Japan for one or two years, experience the working environment of Japanese companies, further understand Japanese society, and exercise my working ability.
and then return to China for development, spread Japanese culture, and contribute to China Japan friendship.
5. Fund payment in studying abroad: very important!! No matter what reason for the payment of funds is proposed, a certificate proving such reason and notarization are required
○ savings from work over the years (certificate of incumbency, certificate of annual receipt).
Support from parents and relatives (kinship certificate and notarial certificate, certificate of incumbency, annual receipt certificate).
The amount is still too large after providing the above certificate, indicating the source of the remaining amount (legacy, or other).
I. use category of research plan
Before we understand the skills of writing research plans, we need to understand the types of research plans used
Generally, there are two types of research plans for going to Japan: one is for embassy to apply for a visa to go abroad; the other is for graduate school
2. What are the main research plans of the Embassy?
First of all, I’d like to introduce to you the research plan for the overseas study materials submitted to the embassy
Visa officers of embassies usually understand the research background of students, the motivation of choosing their major, the reason of choosing their country to study abroad, as well as the clear time of studying abroad, the goal and reason of graduation. At the same time, they review and verify other materials of students to decide whether to issue a visa for studying abroad. Therefore, the study abroad study plan is a key document
What can the professor see from the plan?
Next, I’d like to introduce the research plan written to apply for graduate school.
research plan is one of the necessary conditions for studying abroad in Japan for postgraduate or master’s or doctor’s degree
Japan’s graduate application stage is unable to meet with the guidance Professor, only through email communication, so an excellent Japanese study plan is particularly important
The guidance professors of Japanese universities often know whether the applicant’s future research direction is consistent with their own, and whether you are a plastic talent through their research plans.
international students also need to show their understanding of the professional field and their future research direction through their research plans as much as possible
IV. main contents of the research plan
① in the selection of research topics, students should combine their major in the University, the students who have already worked in the University, and talk about the relationship between major and work and future development plan, etc;
2. The purpose of the research is clear. Students should explain why they are interested in the research in this field in the research plan, and why they will continue to study in the future;
Thirdly, to shape the research background of the subject, students should take the current situation of this research field or combine the fact examples to shape a research background for their own research;
④ the content of the discussion should be substantial and specific, and students should discuss their own research topics;
⑤ when students write the research plan, they should briefly explain the research methods and investigation methods to be used in the future research stage;
⑥ students make a prospect analysis of the research topics they choose to do.
What are the benefits of studying in Japan
How to enter famous Japanese schools
How to apply for studying in Japan after college entrance examination
Requirements for studying in Japan in 2020