The teaching quality of Japan is high, and the cost of studying abroad is at a medium level. Studying abroad is the most cost-effective. Every year, many students go to Japan for further study.
next, a brief introduction to the application process of Japanese graduate students.
First of all, let’s take a look at the application process of Japanese graduate students
From May to November, students need to determine the major and university you want to choose, understand the application requirements, and take the language test
2. From December of that year to march of the next year, the students should have obtained the offer and prepared the visa
3. in 3-4 of the second year, get the visa, book the air ticket and prepare for admission.
4. If the students plan to enter the school in October of the next year, they should start to prepare from November to march of that year
5.4-june, prepare language, application materials, etc
Get offer and visa from June to September.
From September to October, make a reservation and prepare to enter the country
Next, let’s understand the postgraduate education system
1. Japanese postgraduates are not masters
Because the education system in Japan is slightly different from that in China, what Japan calls “graduate students” is not “master’s degree” in the domestic sense, but in fact, they are onlookers or students in universities and colleges. Many times, we also define “graduate students” in Japan as: pre master’s degree students.
In Japan, the establishment of “graduate students” does not necessarily belong to the graduate school. In fact, many Japanese universities put “graduate students” into the University Department. It is difficult to apply for scholarships and tuition relief in the stage of “
2. Significance of setting up “graduate student” organization
The establishment of “graduate student” system can make the tutor and students familiar with each other and the assessment process of students’ ability level in this stage.
for the undergraduates who are not from our university / country, this stage helps students master some basic knowledge and means needed by the research (especially the major and curriculum of each school for foreign students, the graduate stage can also help them to adapt to foreign life and get through the language barrier as soon as possible
3. How to apply for postgraduate
Apply for postgraduate First of all, you must get the permission of your tutor.
in Japanese universities, the tutor has a very big decision on the enrollment of graduate students or above. If you do not get the commitment of the tutor in advance, even if you directly apply to the Enrollment Office of the University, the university will not designate a major or research room for you according to your situation In other words, colleges will not easily accept students’ individual applications without the consent of their tutors.
conversely, if you have the consent of your tutors and then apply to colleges through their tutors, the success rate will be very high_ PAGE]
4. How to get the permission of the tutor
If you have relatives and friends who happen to know the tutor you want to apply for, or other tutors in this school, it’s ideal to introduce them.
if you don’t have a relationship, don’t worry. Follow these steps
1) go online to search the websites of Japanese universities to see if they have a suitable major
2) after finding a suitable major, go to the research room homepage of the major or the staff introduction page of the college to find the contact information (email, telephone, mailing address, etc.) of the professor concerned
3) check the enrollment rules and make sure that you are qualified for the application
4) send an email to the professor to introduce his major, specialty, study, work experience and other basic information, and express hope that the other party can accept you as a graduate student.
attach relevant supporting materials in the email as much as possible.
have research results or professional papers, it is better to attach the original text and search address.
5) ask your professors, professional celebrities or senior officials in China to write a recommendation letter for you to the other party.
can also be sent to the other party together with the application mail after you have written it in advance.
recommendation letter can be a printed copy, but it must be signed and sealed by the person who recommended it
6) wait for the professor’s reply
7) when the professor expresses that he wants to know more about the situation, he / she is interested in you. At this time, he / she should ask for the correspondence address from the professor in time and mail the copies of various supporting documents to the other party
8) in order to obtain the admission notice – apply for in-service qualification – obtain in-service qualification permit – apply for Visa – go to Japan. In the process of applying for
, you must keep in touch with the professor and provide various materials under the guidance of the professor
5. Teach the skills of contact mail and various proofs needed in the application process
If possible, discuss professional experience and prospect with the professor.
must confirm the following key issues to the professor in due time:
1) I have considerable language ability and can communicate with people around me normally.
, for example, Japanese class hour certificate, Japanese grade certificate, etc.
2) you are in good financial condition and can bear all the expenses during your study in Japan.
a632 such as income certificate, tax certificate, scholarship obtained during your study abroad, etc.
3) have a certain professional level.
for example, University report card, publication of professional papers, research results and recommendation letter mentioned above.
4) family stability and good health will not affect your study between dates
5) make it clear that they will return to China after graduation and contribute to the friendship between China and japan.
Finally, let’s look at the advantages of postgraduate study abroad
I. It’s easier to further study in Japan
As early as 2008, the Japanese government launched a plan of 300000 overseas students, relaxed the threshold of studying abroad, hoping to absorb overseas students to solve the problem of insufficient enrollment
II. Perfect medical security system in Japan
Japan has a well-developed medical system, ranging from public and private hospitals to small community clinics
Foreigners who have lived in Japan for more than one year and have joined all kinds of medical insurance can enjoy the medical service with excellent service and moderate price
In Japan, international students can enjoy extremely high medical services at a very low cost. They pay several thousand yen every year, and pay 30% when they see a doctor. Some schools reimburse about 80% of them again, and individuals only pay about 6%. Therefore, international students hardly spend much money to see a doctor.
There is also a medical subsidy system for foreigners who study abroad for a short time. They can apply once a month through their school
III. It is cheap and affordable to practice and study in Japan
1. Low cost: Japan’s tuition is relatively low (compared with the United States, Britain and Australia), which is suitable for working families
Japan’s graduate school system is two years, saving at least 100000 yuan in total compared with one year in China.
can be paid from the paid internship salary without increasing the family’s financial burden.
2. Legal employment: the minimum hourly wage is up to 850 yen or above (related to language ability, etc.)
Working hours can be selected according to physical condition, and the monthly income is about 160000 yen to 220000 yen
3. Rich scholarship system: various scholarships
About one third of the students of
can get a scholarship of 48000 yen per month
4. High salary in Japan: work in Japan after graduation
According to the Japanese Ministry of justice, the minimum wage for undergraduates is 190000 yen (about 15000 yuan) per month, and for postgraduates is 200000 yen (about 16000 yuan) per month, and the employment pressure is far less than that in China
IV. Japan is more suitable for life and long-term development
1. To study in Japan, parents are more relieved
Japan is one of the safest countries in the world. It is also a more traditional and orthodox country.
China and Japan share the same culture and have little cultural difference
In addition, dormitories in Japanese universities are low in cost, comfortable and safe.
part of national universities only need about 5000 yen of rent per month, while private universities vary according to the school situation and personal choice
2. It is more convenient to study in Japan
Japan’s environment is clean and sanitary, which is very beneficial to people’s health and has a small chance of illness
At the same time, Japan’s geographical location, climate conditions, lifestyle, local customs, culture and education are not much different from China’s, and they are close to each other, and even closer to Japan by air than some domestic air routes
Japan has convenient domestic transportation and electrified railways; there are many supermarkets, complete products, and a large choice. There are many 24-hour convenience stores, and life is very convenient.
How much does it cost to study abroad in Japan
Is there any difference between Japanese postgraduates and masters
Advantages of Japanese graduate students studying abroad and characteristics of overseas courses