It’s a necessary step to apply for Canadian study abroad passport. Do you want to know how to apply for Canadian study abroad passport? I’d like to give you a detailed introduction, hoping to give you some help
What is the application process of Canadian study abroad passport
If you are going to visit relatives, friends, travel, study abroad, settle down, work or engage in business and other non official activities, you need to apply for the passport of the people’s Republic of China. Please bring your account book (the collective account provides the account card, the account book needs to copy the front page and my information page, and the change page if there is a change item), the original ID card and the copy (A4 specification) Submit the application to the entry and exit reception hall of the Municipal Bureau or sub (county) bureau, and answer the relevant questions
If the household register is inconsistent with the ID card or the household register is still in the process of migration, please go to the local police station where the household register is located to go through the formalities of change or settlement; for those who move to Beijing to settle down, they must provide the resident ID card and household register issued by Beijing Public Security Bureau; for those who settle down abroad, they must provide the original and copy of the temporary residence certificate and foreign settlement certificate issued by the local public security organ
1. One recent color photo of the applicant with bareheaded front (two inch glossy photo paper, white or light blue background);
2. The original and copy of Beijing household register and resident identity card (temporary resident identity card shall be submitted during the period of collection, renewal and replacement of resident identity card) (A4 paper);
3. Complete the application form for Chinese citizens to go abroad for private purposes;
4. As a state functionary for registration and filing, he / she shall submit his / her own work unit or superior competent unit to issue the certificate of approval for exit in accordance with the authority of personnel management.
5. Military officers, armed police and retirees stationed in Beijing need to show their officers’ certificates, and political departments at or above the military level need to show their approval documents and copies of overseas tasks
6. Under the age of 16, accompanied by his guardian, submit his / her guardian’s consent to exit the country, guardian’s resident ID card or household register or passport and copies, and submit the identity certification materials that can prove his / her guardian
7. The following materials shall be submitted for the passport application of the adopted children:
(1) the Civil Affairs Department of the people’s government at or above the provincial level shall issue the adoption registration form, check the original copy and receive the duplicate copy;
(2) the original and copy of the adopted children’s household register;
(3) passport of the adopter or other identity documents with the same effect and copies thereof;
(4) notarial certificate of abandoned baby, notarial certificate of adoption and notarial certificate of kinship
According to the evidence collection date in the certificate application receipt, take my household register or resident ID card and evidence collection receipt, and pay 200 yuan for the certificate fee to get the passport.
Passport loss can be divided into several forms
First, passports are lost before they leave the country. The procedures for
are as follows:
Step1: first, inform the Immigration Bureau of the loss of passports and visas, and then inform the school to extend the school opening date; report to the local police station in the lost area and ask for the report certificate;
Step 2: publish the lost statement in the newspaper designated by the local entry-exit administration at or above the municipal level;
Step 3: take my ID card and household register, and take the above two certificates to go to the local exit and entry administration office to go through the passport formalities. The period for handling the formalities is three months;
Step 4: after obtaining the passport, get in touch with the embassy, submit the copy of the report certificate and the lost statement of newspaper to the head of the embassy, and go through the subsidy visa formalities
Second, passports are lost abroad:
Step 1: find out the copies of passport and study permit (form the habit of backup scanning or copy)
The copies of passport and study permit can reduce a lot of unnecessary troubles in the process of follow-up, and better cooperate with the staff to improve the work efficiency.
if the copies of study permit cannot be found, it is better to find the client ID on the study permit.
Step 2: report to the nearest police station (RCMP)
Provide Bcid or student ID to the staff, and truthfully explain the lost process of passport.
then the staff will give you a case number, which must be kept well, and it will be used when the student permit is supplemented and the passport is supplemented.
On the one hand, the purpose of reporting a case is to let the police help to check whether a good Samaritan has found a passport or how the police can contact you after a good Samaritan has found a passport. On the other hand, it is to prevent the illegal behavior of a bad person stealing a passport. If you have a lost Certificate in the police station, you don’t have to worry about it at all
Step3： Study Permit Replacement
Most people’s study permit is contained in their passports, so the loss of their passports means the loss of their StudyPermit at the same time.
in this case, go to the website of immigrationcanada to download the form needed for supplement, and fill in the form as required (it’s better to attach the case number when reporting the case, the copy of the original passports and the original study permit.
Then send the above information to the Immigration Canada processing center in person or mail it to the Immigration Canada processing center.
it is recommended to send it in person, so as to reduce the time of making up and prevent unnecessary trouble caused by the loss of letters during mailing
Step 4: while waiting for the study permit, prepare the materials needed for passport replacement.
1. One copy of passport application form of the people’s Republic of China
2. Three two inch photos, one of which is posted on the application form
Photo size 21 to 24 mm head width, 28 to 33 mm head length
Applicants with white or light blue background and white hair are required to submit photos with blue background
3. Copies of original passports and other documents that can prove the identity of Chinese citizens (such as copies of domestic household register or ID card)
4. Submit the original of the permit for residence in Canada, such as maple leaf card, study or work permit, and provide a copy (both sides of the maple leaf card should be copied), the copy must be separately copied on the complete paper, and cannot be cut. For those who have immigrated to Canada for more than three years and cannot provide Maple Leaf card, they must provide proof of citizenship
5. A written explanation shall be submitted for passport loss. written explanation shall include a concise statement of personal information, the reason for passport loss, the time of first entry into Canada, and the case number at the time of reporting
6. A letter of admission notice, a certificate of being read and a report card
Step 5: after receiving the StudyPermit from Immigration Canada, take all the information to the Chinese Embassy to go through the passport formalities.
must go to the queue early to get the number.
embassy handles passport work from Monday to Friday 9:00-13:00
Pick up time is “to be informed” (generally 2 months)
Supplementary handling fee: 150 Canadian dollars (handling fee of 140 Canadian dollars, contact fee of 10 Canadian dollars for domestic identity verification)
The third is to return to China after leaving the country and lose your passport
You can apply for a new passport with your ID card abroad (i.e. ID card, residence card, registered student card, employment certificate).
In any case, it is a very troublesome thing to apply for a new passport and visa. I hope overseas students can cherish and preserve them
Validity of Canadian study abroad passport
Many countries require that your passport be valid for a few months before you plan to leave the country.
because each country sets its own rules, you should consult the reporting country for tourism, and you will visit to confirm their requirements.
The contact is operated by the emergency operations center of the Ministry of foreign affairs and international trade.
is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The emergency operations center provides assistance to Canadians in case of emergency at home and abroad.
Materials required for Canadian study abroad passport
Supplement and renewal guide of Canadian study abroad passport
Procedures for handling and replacing lost Canadian study abroad passports