If you want to travel to Malaysia, you should also apply for a Malaysian tourist visa first. Can you sign the Malaysian visa electronically!
Malaysia visa can be pasted or e-signed.
sticker is very simple. It is usually entrusted to Taobao to handle it: you can send your passport and photos directly. The signing rate is 99.99%
Its validity is equivalent to the eVisa electronic signature described below.
There are two types of e-visa: entri and eVisa
The differences between entre (160 yuan) and eVisa (280 yuan) are as follows:
1. The length of stay is different, the former 15 days, the latter 30 days
2. Different ports of entry, the former can only fly to the mainland (excluding Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) and Singapore, while the latter can fly all over the world
3. Different from the ports of departure, the former can only be used in mainland China (excluding Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan), Singapore (must fly) and Thailand, while the latter can be used all over the world
4. The former can only be designated 8 gates + BSI, while the latter is all Malaysian customs
Therefore, we should combine our own situation to see what we should do
In addition, an entri account can only apply for one visa; if more than one person needs to register multiple accounts, it is OK; for eVisa, one account can apply for five visas
Entri online registration free visa
Introduction: users can directly apply online to obtain the visa free registration information form,
Visa free registration information form can be printed out immediately. Visa free registration information form can be obtained by holding the printed version
Advantages: convenient, fast and immediate, no need to wait, 24-hour online registration service, weekend and holiday can also apply!
You can go as soon as you say it’s OK!
Purpose: social access only
Stay time: no more than 15 days (valid for 3 months)
Port of entry: only for Chinese mainland (excluding Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) and Singapore
Entry gateway: Chinese mainland and Singapore can enter through the designated airport gateway:
1. KLIA and klia2
2. Liubai airport, Penang
3. Sinai International Airport, Johor
4. Lancawei International Airport, Jida
5. Kota kinabanu International Airport, Sabah
6. Kuching International Airport, Sarawak
7. Batublundan airport, Malacca
8. Labuan airport, federally administered region
In addition, Sudan Iskandar (BSI) is allowed from Singapore to Malaysia
any other land port is not allowed
Apart from the above points, direct flights from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and other countries are not allowed to enter Malaysia or transfer
Leaving Malaysia allows only tickets for China, Singapore or Thailand to be allowed to leave.
Cost: 160 RMB
EVisa online e-visa
Introduction: users can submit their applications online directly and print their e-visa 24 hours after submitting the application. They can choose this visa if they travel more than 30 in Malaysia
Purpose: social access only
Stay time: no more than 30 days
Ports of entry: Worldwide
Entry point: all Malaysian entry and exit points
Cost: RMB 280