With the rise of the study abroad craze, a large number of students have gone abroad in recent years and started their study abroad career. Some of them have gone to Australia to study. What is the cost of studying in Australia? Next, study abroad network to give you a detailed introduction, hope to help you
1. Junior high school: the tuition fee of Australian public middle school is about 80000 yuan per year; that of Australian private middle school is about 120000 yuan – 200000 yuan per year
2. Preparatory course: the tuition fee of Australian preparatory course is about 100000-150000 RMB per year
3. Undergraduate course: the tuition fee of Australian undergraduate course is about RMB 150000-200000 per year
4. Graduate students: the tuition fee of Australian graduate students is about 150000-250000 yuan per year
The tuition fees of eight Australian universities are generally high, especially those at the top of the list, such as Mexico University, Canada University, Australia National University and UNSW. The annual tuition fees of most courses are more than 200000 yuan, and the tuition fees of some majors such as medicine, law and popular business are more expensive, even reaching 300000 yuan or more The tuition fees of Australian non-eight universities are much cheaper than those of the eight universities. The annual tuition fees are about RMB 150000-200000.
1. Rent fee: according to different regions, the monthly rent of Sydney is about 3500-7000 yuan, that of Melbourne is 3000 yuan-7000 yuan, that of Brisbane is 2500-6000 yuan, that of Adelaide is 2000-6000 yuan, and that of Perth is 2000-6000 yuan
new students studying in Australia for the first time are not recommended to go out to live or rent together. However, the dormitories of Australian universities are very tight, so try to apply in advance
2. Daily diet: Australian daily diet costs about 1500-2500 yuan per month. Cooking at home can save a lot of money, and the weekly meal fee can be controlled at about 600 yuan.
suggests that students go to Woolworth, Coles or Chinese supermarket to buy vegetables, and there will be a discount in some periods
3. Transportation: the transportation in Australia’s big cities is relatively developed. You can apply for bus cards and enjoy a certain discount. The types of bus cards are opal, myki, go card, etc., with a round trip of about 50 yuan.
students can live near the school as much as possible, and walk to school can save a lot of expenses
4. Other: shopping can choose bigw, target, Kmart, Myer, David Jones and other large supermarkets, clothing and other necessities of life are not much more expensive than domestic, but it is difficult to buy small clothes; entertainment can choose museums, art galleries, cinemas, outdoor venues and other leisure places, the monthly cost is about 1200 yuan
It can be seen that the cost of living in Australia is about 100000 yuan per year, accounting for about one third of the total cost of studying in Australia
Cost of living summary:
The Australian immigration service stipulates that the cost of living for each person should not be less than 18000 a year. For the cities of
, the cost of living in Sydney and Melbourne is higher than that in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide
Hobart, the capital of Tasmania, has the lowest spending in Australia, followed by Keynes and Canberra.
How to save money
1. If there is no clear professional and career planning, you can choose to avoid popular majors and cities and choose cheaper areas, such as Adelaide, Western Australia, University of Tasmania
2. Pay attention to the trend of scholarship. The Australian government and universities have set up various scholarships, and they need to submit their own application materials. The amount ranges from $3000 to $10000
3. Work study program. Students with 500 student visa are allowed to work in Australia. The maximum working hours in two weeks is 40 hours, and the salary is about 10-25 Australian dollars per hour
4. Always pay attention to the change of exchange rate
There is no need to pay the tuition fee at one time. Some overseas students have concluded that the exchange rate is easy to rise in March and July for reference only
5. Buy air tickets in advance when returning to China during holidays
6. Consider off peak time period in course selection to save transportation cost
7. If you have a car, refuel when the fuel charge is low
8. After working, apply for credit card, consume card, and earn interest
Introduction to the expenses for studying abroad in Ukraine
Cost breakdown of master’s degree in Sweden
How much does Deakin University Preparatory Study in Australia cost
Analysis on the situation and advantages of studying in high school in New Zealand