It’s easy for Canada to study abroad. If it’s your first time to study abroad, what should you do if you don’t understand the process of entry and exit? Study abroad network of small editor and you detailed introduction.
Immigration process for Canadian students:
() on the customs declaration form
(2) enter the airport hall for customs inspection.
may encounter immigration officers asking whether you have a passport or not. Don’t be nervous at this time, just answer it in a big way
(3) go through the immigration procedures.
at this time, the immigration officer will also ask you some simple questions, such as where you come from, what is the purpose of the visit, whether you have relatives in Canada, etc
(4) pass the examination and affix the entry seal
(5) entering Canada
China outbound process:
1. When leaving the country, you should submit your passport and visa to the frontier defense
2. After checking in the luggage, take your carry on luggage (remember to take your pen with you) and take the boarding pass to the frontier inspection
3. Students should fill in the exit card outside the border control channel. The exit card is both Chinese and English. We only need to fill in Chinese.
should pay attention to the following contents: A. destination: Canada B. flight C. certificate number: write the passport number (note that the certificate number is the passport number, not the ID card number).
4. The police will ask you some simple questions, stamp a stamp on your passport and you can go to the security check
5. After going through the formalities, the students will take their passport, ticket, boarding pass, exit card and carry on luggage to the sea and lock in the waiting hall for boarding
A guide to study abroad in Canada
Canada study abroad process
Notes for Canadian students