Australia is located in Oceania, the environment is very beautiful, the economic level is good, the residents’ happiness index is high? Study abroad network made a comprehensive introduction, hope to help
I. school selection orientation
First of all, the first step is to select the appropriate institutions
How to choose?
1) we should consider the situation of further study in the future, and figure out where to study for undergraduate. Generally, after finishing the preparatory course in the University, we will directly advance to the next stage
2) there are many well-known key institutions of higher learning in the country, which can be ranked according to a certain key word, such as the number of published papers, charging prices, living conditions, etc., depending on which index you think is the most important
3) join a part of the freshmen community, look at the opinions and suggestions of others, and get to know some experienced senior students. After all, they are old people who know more than us and are familiar with the situation of the school. They can learn a lot from the conversation and feel the endless spiritual power. At the same time, they can avoid making unnecessary mistakes and take fewer detours
How to find the correct direction?
1) to analyze yourself, you can make a list, write down what you are good at and what you are interested in. Then you can do experiments one by one, listen to more open courses and elective courses, go to the library to consult relevant literature, look up the cutting-edge journals and magazines, understand the dynamic of the whole discipline and the basic learning framework, and gradually deepen. When you understand a certain level, you can draw a conclusion whether you are full of love for the subject
2) during the winter and summer vacation, reduce the number of playing and devote more to the research of professional courses. You can listen to the lectures of professors of various colleges and universities offline. If you can listen to the lectures on the spot, it is the best. In this way, you can have a close talk with the teacher, share the doubts before, talk about what you have learned after listening, and ask the other party patiently for evaluation and suggestions Laws and opinions, the elder’s words can often stand the scrutiny of time
3) seriously think about the role that you want to take in the future, whether you want to start a business or become an executive of a company, etc. no matter what kind of industry you are engaged in, you should think about whether your current ability can afford to afford a large salary, and deduce the most urgent research content at present
2. Course cost
Length of schooling:
It usually takes one year, and it takes only half a year for a short time, and 1.5 years for a longer one
Humanities and business, etc
If you charge less, you have to pay 105000-110000 RMB per year;
It will be a little more expensive, about 130000-135000 RMB / year.
Application conditions of Deakin University in Australia
Tuition for one year of Deakin University in Australia
What are the types of Australian scholarship?
Living expenses of Deakin University in Australia for one year