What are the specific conditions and materials for applying for a study visa in the UK? Let’s talk about the materials and procedures of visa application for studying in the UK in 2020, hoping to give you some help if you need
Visa materials for studying in the UK
1.2 recent passport photos (white background required)
2. Complete the visa application form
3. Signed passport
4. Correct visa fee
5. Original ID card, original parent ID card
6. Original letter of acceptance of UK school
7. Certificate of highest academic degree or certificate in reading and report card of the last three years – (in Chinese and English)
8. English achievement certificate (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL)
9. Original of notarial certificate of birth or kinship and household register (in Chinese and English)
10. proof of funds
11. Proof of source of funds for at least six months
12. Certificate of incumbency / income of guarantor
13. Guarantor payroll bank account (if applicable)
14. Guarantor’s individual income tax form
15. My study plan (in English): the reasons for studying in the UK, the future study plan and the plan after completion
16. Other documents in favor of visa (in Chinese and English)
17. Provide proof of income source
18. Proof of previous study or education in the UK
19. Proof of the expenses to be incurred during study in the UK, such as: air fare to the UK, course deposit and accommodation expenses
20. Proof of payment (if paid) of air fare, course deposit and accommodation to the UK
21. Other supplementary materials helpful to the application
Please note that all bank certificates of deposit must be submitted with their certificates of deposit
UK study abroad visa application process
Step 1: preparation of visa materials
The information required to apply for a UK student visa is as follows:
1. Printed online application form
2. Completed Appendix 8 form
3. A current valid travel document or Passport: it is also required to provide an old passport
4. A color photo (45mm high x 35mm wide, 29mm-34mm head size, light or solid background) of passport size in the past six months
5. Proof of funds
6. Offer and CAS (original is provided if any, and two copies are printed if none)
7. Applicants who have graduated need to provide: Undergraduate transcript, degree certificate, graduation certificate; students need to provide: Undergraduate transcript and proof of reading
8. IELTS certificate
9. Application fee: 2680rmb
10. Household register
Note: in all the above materials, except for two application forms and photos, the original, corresponding copies and English translations must be provided. All the translations of
must include: 1) the translator confirms that the translation provided is the accurate translation of the original materials; 2) the date of translation; 3) the full name and signature of the translator.
Step 2: complete the visa application form and make an appointment Online
Fill in the visa form online, print it out and sign it
After filling in the visa application form, you can make an appointment on the Internet
After completing the online application form, you will receive an email containing your application number (i.e. “GWF reference number”). Please record this number, which will be used to log in the application form or make an appointment later. The appointment date of
must be within 90 days after you complete and submit the online application form.
Note: the preparation materials can also be made after filling in the application form for studying abroad visa on the Internet. Of course, you can also apply for an appointment on the Internet after the preparation of materials, depending on your situation
Step 3: Visit Visa Application Center
Carry all materials including printed application forms, passports and passport photos. Applicants who do not choose to pay online will bring cash to pay for visa to visit the visa application center for appointment and then collect biological information, i.e. take photos and digital fingerprint scanning.
After paying the visa fee, you will get a tracking ID number, which you can enter to check the progress of visa application
You need to attend a short interview when you submit your visa application and biological information to the visa application center
The purpose of the interview is to understand the real purpose of your visit to the UK. This kind of interview is also called integrity interview.
note: Applicants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult when registering biometric information.
this does not include the staff of the application center.
UK visa processing time
Monday to Friday: 08:30-12:00 am 13:30-17:00 PM
Let’s take another look at the processing time
Generally speaking, the time limit for UK study abroad visa is 15-20 working days.
if the urgent time is 5-7 working days.
gt; gt; UK study abroad visa processing strategy
UK visa materials preparation time
There are a lot of visa materials in the UK, so it’s more complicated to prepare them. If you have to delay time in non working days, the earlier you prepare the visa materials, the better. Don’t feel that you don’t need to worry about it. It’s more troublesome to wait for it to be processed As long as the visa materials required by the UK are working hours on weekdays, they can be obtained basically on the same day. The bank’s fund certificate is troublesome, so try to prepare them one month in advance
So what’s the acceptance time of studying abroad visa in the UK?
Generally speaking, the embassy will accept the application materials one month in advance, and review and screen the application materials.
and the application materials of applicants who have applied for more than one year’s postgraduate courses must be sent to London for approval, which takes a lot of time
How long does a UK study visa need to be prepared in advance
The UK visa application process is strict and the examination is strict, so you must start preparation in advance. Generally, overseas students will start preparation three months in advance to reserve processing time for emergencies in the process of application
Master’s magnetic guide to the University of Warwick
How to reduce the application rejection rate of studying abroad in the UK
Skills sharing of high school interview in 2020
Essay writing guide for Cambridge University