In the process of applying for the UK study abroad visa, there is a very important proof of economic ability, that is, the bank flow. If the
is well prepared, the visa will be reviewed quickly; if the preparation of this material is wrong, there is a great possibility that the UK study abroad visa will be refused. This article will introduce the bank flow requirements of the UK student visa for you
● the following can be used as proof of property:
(1) daily statement (each page shall be stamped with the official seal of the bank);
② certificates of deposit;
(3) demand deposit certificate;
④ loan certificate (including student’s personal information, name and logo of loan provider, total amount of loan, available time of loan, issuing date of certificate, etc.);
⑤ financial assistance Certificate (scholarship, Bursary, etc., including the information of the student, the information and contact information of the funding provider, the available time of the amount, the purpose of the funding, the issuing date of the certificate, etc.)
For example, what kind of financial management and stock? It’s better not to use them as materials, because what the visa office wants to see most is real money, not something that can be converted into money
● ensure 28 days of storage
The bank deposit receipt, flow or certificate of deposit must show that the required funds have been fully (at least) deposited for 28 consecutive days as of the date of online payment of visa application fee, and the final balance date is within 31 days before the date of payment of visa fee
For example, if you are paying the visa application fee online on December 1, 2018, the bank deposit receipt, flow or certificate of deposit submitted must show that you have held the funds (at least) for 28 days, and the final balance date is between November 1 and November 31, 2018
In short, this amount needs to be deposited for at least 28 days before delivery, and then go to the bank to issue a deposit certificate.
deposit certificate should be submitted together with the visa application materials within 31 days after issuance, otherwise it will be deemed to be overdue.
therefore, it is recommended that you save the money in advance and make sufficient preparation for the visa application according to the above requirements
● how much is the deposit
The deposit amount used to apply for Tier 4 visa is one year’s tuition + nine months’ living expenses. If all tuition fees have been paid, only nine months’ living expenses can be saved
According to the requirements of the UK immigration office, the cost of living in London for one month is about £ 1265, and that for nine months is about £ 11385. The cost of living in London for one month outside
a632 is about £ 1015, and that for nine months is about £ 9135. The tuition fee can be seen from the offer or CAS letter sent by the school
● deposits of non famous schools
To apply for funds in the name of your parents (one or both parties) or legal guardians, you must provide:
1. Your relationship certificate (such as your birth certificate, adoption certificate and legal document showing the name of your legal guardian) should be the original;
2. It is required to provide materials to prove that your parents or guardians allow you to use the funds. The materials shall indicate your relationship and the letter that they agree you to use the funds under their name.
Some students shared the suggestion that, for the sake of insurance, even if the certificate of deposit provided by the bank is in Chinese and English, it’s better to translate the certificate of deposit in advance. The visa free center is also required to re translate it on the spot
Extended reading: details of application materials for studying abroad in the UK
I. personal data
(1) color photo of passport size (white background)
(2) personal passport (valid for more than 6 months)
(3) original IELTS report (IELTS report must be consistent with the IELTS score shown in CAS)
(4) original birth certificate and account book (if the deposit is not in the name of the student, it is necessary to prove the relationship between the student and the investor)
(5) letter of parental consent (if the deposit is not in the name of the student)
(6) original Chinese and English transcripts
(7) original Chinese and English graduation certificate
(8) original Chinese and English degree certificate
(9) physical examination report of tuberculosis (it is officially required to submit physical examination report of tuberculosis when staying in the UK for more than 6 months)
II. Translation of documents
(1) all Chinese shall be translated into English, including the seal. The format of the translated version of
shall be consistent with that of the original
(2) translation of academic transcript and Diploma
Generally speaking, the report card is directly issued by the school. If there is no English version, you can translate it into the red seal of the school.
covers the report card of the red seal of the school, which means that it is the official (whether it is translated by yourself or not) effective document issued by the school, and no need to translate it separately.
It includes degree certificate and graduation certificate. If your translation is stamped with the red seal of the school, you don’t need to translate it alone.
but if you don’t have the seal of the school, you need to translate it alone
The UK visa center is only responsible for checking whether the materials submitted by the applicant are sufficient, whether they are provided with sufficient English translation, and is not responsible for reviewing whether the visa has passed.
some materials will not be returned after being submitted for signature.
Therefore, any original materials (such as deposit certificate, account book, birth certificate, IELTS original, degree certificate, graduation certificate, etc.) must be attached with a copy. The
embassy will return your original materials when issuing a visa, and keep the copy as a record. The
translation does not need to be copied.
IV. fund certification
(1) the fund must be in the form of deposit, and one of the three original items of bank deposit certificate, passbook or bank statement with official seal can be provided
(2) the deposit certificate (fixed / current deposit is OK, but the deposit must have at least 28 days’ deposit record, that is, if the visa is applied for on July 1, the money must be deposited in the bank before June 3, in order to show that the difference between the account opening time and the freezing time is greater than 28 days when the deposit certificate is issued), the amount deposited shall cover the tuition and living expenses of the students for one year (with Subject to CAS).
(3) the deposit certificate must be issued for the deposit, and the freezing period is suggested to be 2-3 months (the deposit is strongly recommended to be fixed, because some banks cannot issue the certificate for the current deposit; it is recommended to deposit 250000-300000.
(4) the certificate of deposit must be submitted within one month after it is issued. If the deposit period is less than 28 days, the visa will be refused or cannot be submitted;
(5) if the certificate of deposit has not been issued for more than one month, a new certificate of deposit must be issued
V. official documents
(1) formal offer (if any) for language course
（3）Confirmation of Acceptance Statement （CAS）
(4) atas certification (if necessary): atas certification. If there is JAC code description on CAS, atas certification (about 45 days) is required. Offer or if there is a description on CAS that requires certification.
Vi. procedure information
(1) online visa application form vaf9
(2) visa fee (online payment required)
What are the requirements for entering the UK?
What are the visa requirements for students studying in the UK in 2020
What are the application materials for UK student visa type?
How to obtain the type requirements and fee information of British student visa