I believe that many people need to run around the world when they work, and the most troublesome one is visa application. But as long as you have a little patience, you will find that it’s no big deal. The editor of the website of studying abroad has sorted out the conditions and materials for working visa application in Canada, and you can quickly collect them
I. conditions for applying for Canada work visa:
1. Promise to leave Canada before the expiry date of work permit;
2. Sufficient capital certificate;
3. Abide by local laws and regulations, and have no criminal history (it may be allowed to provide notarization without penalty);
4. It will not bring danger to Canada;
5. Physical examination requirements are met (physical examination may be informed)
6. Cannot work for unqualified employers (Note 3);
7. Can’t work for the employer who provides striptease, sexy dance, escort service or erotic massage;
8. After April 1, 2011, the accumulated work in Canada shall not exceed 4 years
Materials required for Canadian work visa:
1. Application form
2. Application fee: copy of receipt
3. Copy of ID card and original passport.
4. 2 immigration photos with name and date of birth on the back.
if the applicant is required to fingerprint and recruit, no paper photos are required.
5. Notarized copy of household register
6. Scanning copy of marriage certificate or notarization of factual marriage (e.g. married)
7. Job certificate
8. Capital certificate: provide copies
10. Employer lmia: copy
11. Copy of provincial nomination letter
12. Employer’s receipt for payment of compliance fee: copy
14. CAQ: if you work in Quebec, you need to provide CAQ.
15. Physical examination report.
What are the types of work visas in Canada
Introduction to application conditions of Canada work visa
What are the requirements for Canadian work visa application